- The Logo of the Municipality is made up of the head of the Buck, two spears, two Rhino horns, two green flowers which stands for the bush and one three legged pot.
- The design of the logo is influenced by the richness of the tradition and cultural heritage of Bushbuckridge.
- People used to hunt wild animals around the area; they used spears to kill animals and a pot to cook.
- The Rhino horns are used for ivory.
- The Logo tells much about the richness of wild animals around the area as the Municipality is adjacent to Kruger National Park which boosts the Big Five animals.