The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality which is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeks to appoint suitably qualified person/s for the position of:
POST: Manager ICT
Directorate: Corporate Services
REMUNERATION: R423, 699.31
CENTRE : Head Office
- Managing the appropriate application of internal controls and procedures related to information technology and ensuring continuous improvement of controls and processes.
- Ensuring policy formulation and compliance with statutory regulations within the Division.
- Executing all IT Council resolutions by implementing what was resolved upon in order to enhance service delivery.
- Overseeing the legalization and standardization of all IT equipment and ensuring compliance to IT asset registry and software licensing.
- Managing the implementation of the SLA’s, Contracts, ICT policies and procedures.
- Liaising with equipment manufactures’ and software vendors’ representative to ensure satisfactory support.
- Coordinating the annual planning process for information systems in each department and ensures that consistent, integrated Municipality’s systems planning is continuous.
- Monitoring and keeping abreast with significant trends in office automation, electronic mail, system network, telecommunications, voice mail, geographic information systems, optical scanning systems and other state-of-the-art-technologies.
- Interpreting and analyzing audit findings and investigational reports with a view to determining levels of interventions required to curb non-conformance and compliance with laid down procedures.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Information Technology or Equivalent qualification.
- 3-4 years relevant experience in ICT management
- Valid Driver’s license
Application forms indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be forwarded to:
|The Administrator||Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)|
|Bushbuckridge Local Municipality||R533 Graskop Road|
|Private Bag X 9308||Bushbuckridge|
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Disabled applicants are welcomed to apply .It is the intention of the Department to promote representative in the Municipality through the filling of this post.
Note: NO faxes and electronic applications will be accepted, If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Closing date : 2014 June 23
Last modified: December 19, 2016