The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality which is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeks to appoint suitably qualified person/s for the position of:
Post: Management Reps X4
Directorate: Community Services
Remuneration : R 282 254.78
Centre: Mkhuhlu, Acornhoek, Hluvukani & Shatale DLTC’s
- Ensure that all driving license personnel understand and know the requirements of the applicable Acts, regulations and procedure manuals.
- Monitor compliance with the requirements of the relevant Acts.
- Ensure that all the satellites comply with the minimum requirements of Dept. of Transport with regards to registration and grading of DLTC.
- Monitor driving and learner driver’s standards at all times.
- Monitor the compilation and submission of ISS to the DL Card production facility.
- Monitor the operation of the LSU system and report defects.
- Monitor quality systems.
- Plan, manage & co-ordinate all licensing activities of the DLTC.
- Supervise the activities of the DL examiners and also instill discipline.
- Attend to reported never produce driving license card queries and respond appropriately.
- Interact with Province, National Department of Transport as and when required.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Grade “B” EDL Diploma
- 3 year experience working as an Examiner of Driving License
- Computer literacy (Added advantage)
- Valid code EC driving license
- Valid PRDP
- Good Communication skills
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Good customer care
- Efficient report writing skills
Application forms indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be forwarded to:
|The Administrator||Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)|
|Bushbuckridge Local Municipality||R533 Graskop Road|
|Private Bag X 9308||Bushbuckridge|
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Disabled applicants are welcomed to apply .It is the intention of the Department to promote representative in the Municipality through the filling of this post.
Note: NO faxes and electronic applications will be accepted, If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Closing date : 2014 June 23
Last modified: December 19, 2016