Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for the following positions:
Position: Project Accountant
Directorate: Budget and treasury
REMUNERATION : R282254.78
CENTRE: Head Office
- Prepare review and distribute monthly financial statements
- Analyze variance of actual financial performance from budget and forecasts
- Prepare and process financial transactions in the accounting system to record financial activity
- Responsible for establishing ,maintaining and billing projects to business units
- Reporting for project funding ,spending and billings by location by project type and ad-hoc reporting
- Complete month-end closing activities –journal entries reconciliations and reporting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of management in a diverse environment.
- Ability to multi-task, cross train, establish priorities, and develops credible plans to solve issues in a timely manner strong working knowledge of excel.
- Responsible for understanding and testing Oracle project functionality to ensure that the interfacing of data flows accurately between systems, so internal and external reporting can be accomplished.
- Ability to multi-task, cross train establishes priorities ,and develops credible plans to solve issues in a timely manner strong working knowledge of excel.
- Certified Grade 12 certificate
- B com Degree/National Diploma in Accounting or related qualifications
- 4-5 years Experience
- Clear credit record
|Demand management||Problem solving||Professional|
|Knowledge of pastel||Administrative||Trustworthy|
Application forms indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be forwarded to:
|The Administrator||Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)|
|Bushbuckridge Local Municipality||R533 Graskop Road|
|Private Bag X 9308||Bushbuckridge|
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Disabled applicants are welcomed to apply .It is the intention of the Department to promote representative in the Municipality through the filling of this post.
Note: NO faxes and electronic applications will be accepted, If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
NB: THE MUNICIPALITY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Closing date : 2014 June 23
Enquires : HR Section 013 7991857
Last modified: December 19, 2016