Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for the following positions:
Position : Immovable Assets Accountant
Directorate: Budget and treasury
CENTRE: Head Office
- Manage valuations of immovable assets and update the Fixed Asset Register
- Establish processes that assess the condition of an immovable asset and update the relevant information in the Fixed Asset Register
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of immovable assets through benchmarking ;using the various operating cost ratios and return on investment
- Ensure that the immovable assets are managed throughout their lifecycle within the framework of cost effectiveness(depreciation)efficiency and reduced risks
- Ensure that the maintenance and management plan for immovable asset is prepared and reported to relevant stakeholders.
- Facilitate benchmarking ,condition assessment and performance management on immovable assets
- Manage immovable assets throughout their life-cycle including acquisition, operation maintenances and disposal.
- Certified Grade 12 certificate
- B com Degree/National Diploma in Accounting or related qualifications
- 4-5 years Experience
- Clear credit record
|Demand management||Problem solving||Professional|
|Knowledge of pastel||Administrative||Trustworthy|
Application forms indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be forwarded to:
|The Administrator||Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)|
|Bushbuckridge Local Municipality||R533 Graskop Road|
|Private Bag X 9308||Bushbuckridge|
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Disabled applicants are welcomed to apply .It is the intention of the Department to promote representative in the Municipality through the filling of this post.
Note: NO faxes and electronic applications will be accepted, If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
NB: THE MUNICIPALITY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Closing date : 2014 June 20
Enquires : HR Section 013 7991857
Last modified: December 19, 2016