Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for the following positions:
Position: CASHBOOK ACCOUNTANT
Directorate: Budget and treasury
REMUNERATION : R282254.78 per annual
CENTRE: Head Office
- Reconcile banking statements on computer using pastel and excel programs
- Draw bank balance
- Links all expenses /charges /ACB payment
- Compile bank reconciliation reports and submit to manager for further processing and if required ,submission to council
- Allocate bank deposit codes on computer using pastel program
- Receives request from Department for code to debit account with expenditure via specialist
- Confirms expense amount
- Creates code on system
- Advises department or relevant official of code
- Monitors banking account to see when deposited amount appear in account
- Transfers amount to correct vote/account
- Attend to enquiries from the public as well as internal departments on computer(pastel)
- Traces payments on system.
- Arranges for allocation of payment.
- Receives request from internal departments.
- Monitors expenditure on system.
- 0Allocates codes to expenditure reflected on bank statement.
- Certified Grade 12 certificate
- B com Degree/National Diploma in Accounting or related qualifications
- 4-5 years Experience
- Clear credit record
|Demand management||Problem solving||Professional|
|Knowledge of pastel||Administrative||Trustworthy|
Application forms indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be forwarded to:
|The Administrator||Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)|
|Bushbuckridge Local Municipality||R533 Graskop Road|
|Private Bag X 9308||Bushbuckridge|
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Disabled applicants are welcomed to apply .It is the intention of the Department to promote representative in the Municipality through the filling of this post.
Note: NO faxes and electronic applications will be accepted, If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
NB: THE MUNICIPALITY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Closing date : 2014 June 23
Enquires : HR Section 013 7991857
Last modified: December 19, 2016