The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality which is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeks to appoint suitably qualified person/s for the position of:
POST : DISABILITY OFFICER
Directorate : COMMUNITY SERVICES
CENTRE : HEAD OFFICE
- Organize events
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in disability Affairs.
- Develop disability programmes for implementation.
- Provide administration support to local disability forum.
- Ensure youth participation in government programmes.
- Ensure that disability issues receive appropriate recognition and attention.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in psychology, counseling or National Diploma in social work counseling
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and after working hours
- Two years experience working with people with disabilities
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy
Application forms can be accessed from our website: www.bushbuckridge.gov.za or collected from Head Office (Bushbuckridge), including all our eleven (11) Regional Offices.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive CVs, certified copies of Identity Document and qualifications to the following address;
The Administrator OR Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality R533 Graskop Road Bushbuckridge
Private Bag X 9308
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Closing date : 2014 April 22
Last modified: December 19, 2016