The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality which is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeks to appoint suitably qualified person/s for the position of:
POST : RISK OFFICER
Directorate : MUNICIPAL MANAGER
REMUNERATION : R246,510.72
CENTRE : HEAD OFFICE
- Manage the implementation of all aspects after risk function
- Assist in the development of and manage process to identify and evaluate
- Developing risk policies and procedures ,risk limits and approval authorities
- Monitor major and critical risk issues
- Elevating control risk to more senior levels when appropriate
- Corporate risk and control assessment
- Generate project management document
- Advice management on usage of cost effective methods
- Developing the municipality risk profile
- Developing the risk management strategy
- Facilitate the development and monitor the implementation of risk register
- Grade 12.
- National Diploma in Risk Management and or National Diploma in Internal Audit
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer literacy (added advantage).
- 2 years minimum experience working in risk department
- Clear criminal record
Application forms can be accessed from our website: www.bushbuckridge.gov.za or collected from Head Office (Bushbuckridge), including all our eleven (11) Regional Offices.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive CVs, certified copies of Identity Document and qualifications to the following address;
The Administrator OR Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality R533 Graskop Road Bushbuckridge
Private Bag X 9308
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Closing date : 2014 April 22
Last modified: December 19, 2016