The Municipality hereby invites experienced and suitably qualified electrical engineers to tender for the above mentioned projects.
Tender documents will be available a day before the briefing session at the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality (Head Offices). Only cash or bank guaranteed cheque made payable to Bushbuckridge Local Municipality will be accepted.
Bids must include the following compulsory documents:
- A valid original Tax Clearance Certificate
- a certified or original copy of Company Registration
- Company Profile with traceable relevant experience
- a valid Municipal Services Account Statement of the company and owners within the area of jurisdiction (not older than three(3) months)
- Proposed team with CV’s and certified copy of professional registration
- Company registration with Professional Bodies
- proposed team organogram
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- certified ID copies of members
- Joint Venture Agreement and Power of Attorney in case of Joint Ventures
- Workmen’s Compensation Registration Certificate and Proof of payment for purchase of tender document.
All MBD forms in the document must be dully completed and signed.
NB: Failure to submit any of the required documents will result in the tender proposal being disqualified.
Tenders fully completed shall be sealed in an envelope marked with both the “Tender Number and Tender Description” of the above mentioned projects and bedeposited in the tender box at the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality, Head Office in Bushbuckridge R533 Graskop Road, opposite Mapulaneng DTLC, or posted to the address mentioned below, not later than 12H00, on theclosing date. Bidders must submit an original or certified copy of a B-BBEE certificate to claim contribution.However, a bidder shall not be disqualified for not submitting a certificate substantiating the B-BBEE status level of contribution nor is a non-compliant contributor.
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality reserves the right not to award a tender as a whole or in part and does not bind itself to accept the lowest price or any tender.
Enquiries : 013 799 1835/45/51/57 (O/H) MR HM PHAAHLA
Procurement : Mr. B.W. Mathumbu (Supply Chain) ADMINISTRATOR
- Tender Number:BLM/EL001/2013/14
- Closing Date:Friday, 12 July 2013
Last modified: December 19, 2016