QUOTATIONS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS
Specifications will be obtainable from Bushbuckridge Municipality (Head office) reception, during office hours (08:30 to15:30), Monday to Friday until closing date
A compulsory site inspection will be held on the dates listed on the table above, Prospective suppliers are required to meet the officials of Bushbuckridge Municipality, or the specified Regional Offices where they will be accompanied to site. Only a single representative per company will be required as signatory on the date of the compulsory briefing.
The closing date for receipt of Quotations is on the 17 FEBRUARY 2014 at 12H00. telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile and late quotations will not be accepted. QUOTATIONS PRESCRIBED SHALL BE SEALED IN AN ENVELOPE (MARKED) THE REQUISITION NUMBER, CLOSING DATE AND DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE, AND DEPOSITED IN THE QUOTATION BOX AT BUSHBUCKRIDGE MUNICIPALITY (HEAD OFFICE).
Quotations MUST include the following:
- A valid Original OR certified copy of Tax Clearence,
- A copy of the Company Registration Certificate e.g. CK,
- Copy of the CIDB Certificate(if applicable),
- Certificate of compliance recognised by ECA (where applicable),
- BBBEE Certificate(ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPY) ,and Company profile.
- MBD 4 declaration form which will be accessed on the date of the briefing or the municipal website.
- MBD 8 forms which will be accessed on the date of the briefing or the municipal website
- MBD 9 forms which will be accessed on the date of the briefing or the municipal website
- MBD 6.1 forms which will be accessed on the date of the briefing or the municipal website
Mrs C N Nkuna
Chief Financial Officer
Last modified: December 19, 2016