The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality which is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeks to appoint suitably qualified person/s for the position of:
POST : CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIANS X (3 posts)
DIRECTORATE : TECHNICAL
REMUNERATION : 323 181.72
CENTRE : HEAD OFFICE
- 3 years national diploma in civil engineering
- 3 years relevant experience in planning ,design, tender processes and construction supervision
- Project management qualification will be an added advantage
- Code EB driver’s license
- Delivering technical support and evaluating proposed projects in alignment with the respective municipal IDP and the regional and provincial growth and development plans
- Project-management labour-intensive projects in line with the EPWP framework and the related reporting requirements
- Arranging regular project progress meetings
- Ensuring compliance with all legal aspects and conditions, as required by the various spheres of government
- Conducting site visits /meetings to ensure compliance with business plan conditions
- Managing sash flows and committed project expenditure
- Verifying payment certificates and preparing monthly payment schedule documentation
- Maintaining project performance data on a national database
- Assisting with other related municipal infrastructure programmes.
Application forms can be accessed from our website or collected from Head Office (Bushbuckridge), including all our eleven (11) Regional Offices.
Any falsification information be it in a form of postal or residential address, qualification, references or any other information given by the applicant will lead to dismissed upon discovery by the employer.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive CVs, certified copies of Identity Document and qualifications to the following address;
The Administrator OR Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality R533 Graskop Road opp. Mapulaneng DLTC
Private Bag X 9308 Bushbuckridge 1280
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Closing date : 18 March 2014
Last modified: December 19, 2016