Post: Traffic Inspector (2 posts)
Directorate: Community Services
Centre: Head office
- Manage and control office
- Supervise traffic officers
- Conduct traffic enforcement duties
- Conduct any other duties delegated by the Chief Traffic Officer
- Implementation of National Road Traffic Act 93/96
- Grade 12.
- Basic Traffic Diploma, Traffic Management Diploma(added advantage)
- Traffic Law Enforcement supervisory certificate or Diploma
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer literacy.
- 7 years minimum experience as a Traffic Officer
- Clear criminal record
Application forms can be accessed from our website or collected from Head Office (Bushbuckridge), including all our eleven (11) Regional Offices.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive CVs, certified copies of Identity Document and qualifications to the following address;
Any falsification information be it in a form of postal or residential address, qualifications, references or any other information given by the applicant will lead to dismissal upon discovery by the employer.
The Administrator OR Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality R533 Graskop Road opp. Mapulaneng DLTC
Private Bag X 9308 Bushbuckridge
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
The Municipality reserves the right not to appoint
Closing date : 28 February 2014
Last modified: December 19, 2016