The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality which is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeks to appoint suitably qualified person/s for the position of:
Position: Librarian (1 post)
Directorate: Community Services
Remuneration package : R 191.508.23
- Degree or Diploma in library and Information Science/Studies.
- 3-4 years experience in Public Library.
- Supervision, Management, Negotiation and Computer Skills are further requirements
- Knowledge of Dewey decimal classification and cataloguing
- Knowledge of Sabinet Online System
- Manage all library and information services
- Compilation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Supervision of staff library
- To marketing library
- Contribute to budget plans and financial management
- Provide professional library guidance to schools and other educational organization
Application forms indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications to be forwarded to:
Application forms can be accessed from our website or collected from Head Office (Bushbuckridge), including all our eleven (11) Regional Offices.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive CVs, certified copies of Identity Document and qualifications to the following address;
Any falsification information be it in a form of postal or residential address, qualifications, references or any other information given by the applicant will lead to dismissal upon discovery by the employer.
The Administrator OR Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality R533 Graskop Road opp. Mapulaneng DLTC
Private Bag X 9308 Bushbuckridge
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
The Municipality reserves the right not to appoint
Closing date : 28 February 2014
Last modified: December 19, 2016