The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality which is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeks to appoint suitably qualified person/s for the position of:
Post: Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Directorate: Finance (budget & treasury office)
Centre: Head office
- Manage the expenditure unit
- Prepare Annual Financial statements
- Prepare the municipal budget
- Prepare for year-end audits
- Liaise with auditors
- Manage the payroll section
- Manage the assets and cash flow of the municipality
- Manage the procurement/supply chain unit
- Prepare reports for portfolio committee and council
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Prepare reports /returns to National/Provincial Treasury
- Manage interns –for budget reform
- Provide management with advice on expenditure
- Prepare reports for the Audit Committee
- Assessment of Internal control
- Risk assessment
- Deal with SARS returns and queries
- B Comm in Accounting/Economics or relevant equivalent qualification
- 2-3 years in budget ,expenditure and treasury management
- Knowledge of pastel evolution.
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of excel spreadsheet.
- Competency certificate will be added as advantage.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clear credit record.
- Clear criminal record.
Application forms can be accessed from our website or collected from Head Office (Bushbuckridge), including all our eleven (11) Regional Offices.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive CVs, certified copies of Identity Document and qualifications to the following address;
Any falsification information be it in a form of postal or residential address, qualifications, references or any other information given by the applicant will lead to dismissal upon discovery by the employer.
The Administrator OR Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality R533 Graskop Road opp. Mapulaneng DLTC
Private Bag X 9308 Bushbuckridge
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
The Municipality reserves the right not to appoint
Closing date : 28 February 2014
Last modified: December 19, 2016