POST : Manager ICT
Directorate : Corporate Services
REMUNERATION : R484 141. 29
CENTRE : Head Office
- Managing the appropriate application of internal controls and procedures related to information technology and ensuring continuous improvement of controls and processes.
- Ensuring policy formulation and compliance with statutory regulations within the Division.
- Executing all IT Council resolutions by implementing what was resolved upon in order to enhance service delivery.
- Overseeing the legalization and standardization of all IT equipment and ensuring compliance to IT asset registry and software licensing.
- Managing the implementation of the SLA’s, Contracts, ICT policies and procedures.
- Liaising with equipment manufactures’ and software vendors’ representative to ensure satisfactory support.
- Coordinating the annual planning process for information systems in each department and ensures that consistent, integrated Municipality’s systems planning is continuous.
- Monitoring and keeping abreast with significant trends in office automation, electronic mail, system network, telecommunications, voice mail, geographic information systems, optical scanning systems and other state-of-the-art-technologies.
- Interpreting and analyzing audit findings and investigational reports with a view to determining levels of interventions required to curb non-conformance and compliance with laid down procedures.
- Grade 12
- Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent qualification.
- 3-4 years relevant experience in ICT management
- Valid Driver’s license
- Communication skills
Application forms can be accessed from our website: www.Bushbuckridge.gov.za or collected from Head Office (Bushbuckridge), including all our eleven (11) Regional Offices.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive CVs, certified copies of Identity Document and qualifications to the following address;
Any falsification information be it in a form of postal or residential address, qualifications, references or any other information given by the applicant will lead to dismissal upon discovery by the employer.
The Municipal Manager OR Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality R533 Graskop Road
Private Bag X 9308 Bushbuckridge
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful
The Municipality reserves the right not to appoint
Closing date : 29 April 2016
Last modified: December 19, 2016